Re: review articles on women & world system

Mon, 8 Jan 1996 12:38:07 -0500 (EST)
A. Gunder Frank (agfrank@epas.utoronto.ca)

1. Smith at SUNY Bing did work on women/ws
2. AGF hasSECTIONS on gender in the CA book and the 93 Ws book p 43ff.
3. i just saw 2 refs to gender/ws somewhere, but dont recall, and will
inform if i find them again
4. At AAA i bought GENEER AND DEVELOPMENT.RETHINKING MODERNIZATION AND
DEPENDENCE THEORY by Catherin Scott, Lynne Rienner publisher. havent read
it yet, but the index does not mentionWS or Wallerstein. however it mayh
have relevance,m and maybe SHE knows more. the books says she is Poli Sci
prof at Agfnes Scott College.
5. i have a few books on women/pre-history times. if you wish i can
reference some. i get them precisely to help me do more gender/ws, but
they dont usually help much.
gunder frank