No coincidence - both are shaped like hockey stick
by npat1

I joined this group a few weeks ago, & just recently started seeing
messages.  If someone could send me some info explaining the operations
I'd appreciate that. My primary concern is global warming.   A few things
below, FYI ...

Global air temperature increase since mid 1970s at:

Atmospheric CO2 increase since 1950 shown at:

No coincidence that both graphs are shaped like hockey sticks. Rapid
increases in global warming are being driven by rapid increases in
atmospheric CO2.  Rapid increases in atmospheric CO2 are being driven by
burning of fossil fuels (coal, oil, gas).
For global warming discussions, please join the public group at:

Pat Neuman
npat1@juno.com
United States