Re: Saima Alvi's Contribution to Understanding
by lr
01 October 2002 22:21 UTC

Do you ever think about why the world seems ever more populated by what you
probably would label "anti-Semites"? (It is a pity you missed the last UN
World conference against racism in S. Africa a couple of years ago: Israel
seemed to be the main target of almost everybody's criticisms -just after
US, of course).
Now that many started to say that "Jews" have not been the only victims of
genocide, it is time that they deal with this matter of fact.  In southern
Italy the attitude of current Israeli policies supporters would be defined
by a phrase wich means: they are crying while they f*ck s.o.  Another
interpretation may be a sort of: "I am paranoic because everybody hates me".
bye, enjoy your Sharon