Re: How it is done Taking over the Trepca mines: Plans and Propaganda
by The McDonald Family

At 01:49 PM 1/18/2001 -0500, you wrote:

>As usual, M. P attacked at the writers of Boston based magazine
>_Emperor's Clothes_  (Jared I, Diana J., Michael C.).  Here are some
>excerpts from their articles about the issue of  NATO sponsored war in
>Yugoslavia. Diana J discusses how the  "top U.S. policy makers" ( such
>as  Morton Abramowitz) sponsored NATO's new  "humanitarian intervention"
>policy in Balkans in the name of defending Kosovo Albanian separatists.
>Since M. P cannot address the  issues without insulting or somehow
>finding a Stalinist connection regarding those opposing  NATO war,  I
>wonder what his real aim is besides collecting information for the US
>intelligence agency.

In my personal experience, conspiracies are difficult things, particularly
when they involve large and unwieldy organizations like national governments
or TNCs, simply because there are too many people to properly inform.

Isn't it just possible that NATO and NATO governments and NATO-based TNCs
have just blundered into the whole Yugoslavia mess? The suggestions at
tenc.net of a conspiracy to destroy Yugoslavia seem highly unworkable and
implausible -- Yugoslavia came apart on its own quite nicely, and with a
degree of blood not present even in the Soviet Union. Historical
contingencies, people.